Saturday, April 18, 2009

i lazy to layan ppl that is so fcuk! walao that fat boob girl call me the so called byatch! walao nabei sia! go fcuk witth your father ah! ppl ask gently why she call me like that then she want to blow her top like the volcano erupting! she think she the president is it? suck your father cock then i salute to you! you want to know what she say? if got guts give her my url ? walao so i give lor but i never give my new one lah so obvious! lol! ever since she transfer to tanglin she really ruined my life sia! k i will summaries what happen!

january: i tell her i like **** then with her mouth that she suck her father cock too much she go tell everybody. that already 1 problem! then when **** never talk to me that is another problem!
febuary: walao no mood lor too type ! SHE REALLY RUINED MY SECONDARY LIFEE! BY BACKSTABBING ME! LIE TO ME! AND MANY MORE!FULLSTOP! IF YOU READ MY BLOG I GOT A FEW SENTENCE FOR YOU ! GO BUY THE $1++ MIRROR AT THE MAMAK SHOP GO LOOK AT YOUSELF! THEN NOW ATIQAH(QPS) FREN CALL ME! NO WIND NO RAIN CALL ME ASK FOR MY NEW URL! I THINK ATIQAH IS JUZ BEING HER DOG LOR DO WHATEVER SHE ASK!

No comments:

Post a Comment