Friday, April 10, 2009

yo peeps!

lets start blogging as today not goin out! haiyoo! bored at home!

yesterday: go bedok.... my mum meet her friends to take her stuff that her fwens bought for her at washington ! baking stuff.... then while waiting me,dad and my lil brother went to banquet and eat first.. eat!eat!eat! then while eating chicken... yummmy!yummy! bird shit drop on my lil brother shirt... his hair& pants all kena! then he himself giggle...hehehe! then dad buy him shirt new one ! ip zone some more! so jealous lor! (",) then went to pasar malam or night market play games only! shoot here shoot there.... fish here fish there.... not fish guys hor! fish the thingy that later got number then win prize lurh... hehehe!
SO BORED LIKE HELL LOR ! NEVER MEET MY LOVELY,BEAUTIFUL&SEXY CUZZIE! :(
[TILL HERE PEOPLE! GONNA WATCH 'SUSUK' AT CHANNEL SENSASI!]

yeah editting my post coz juz now pleaded my mum to go out... then we whole family fetch my lil brother from religious class at mosque at 11.45am...then went to somewhere i dunno the name of the place lurh... confussed(",)? ! hehehe! went there to catch 'lala' i caught lotz! win my bro he only caught around 20+? but my dad win me... :(! he is a pro man! then went to changi airport... go eat at popeye. we ate chicken around 8 pieces,brownies, ice tea and many more! the food there more delicious then KFC lor! then went home sweet home! then journey back home saw tis mamat cute to the core sia! but cannot beat my mr blueberry's cuteness! blueks! till here peeps wanna sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment